Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tiny Update

Hello!

So at this point we don't have much to report. It sounds like people are successfully making wedding weekend plans and that all is well :-)

I have Boston coming up in 13 days and that, and a legit work overload are keeping me pretty busy.
Unless people have questions I expect that you won't hear back from me again on this blog until the 1st Tuesday in May, when I'll update you on all the fun things.

Like the actual magic that had to happen to fit me in my wedding dress... (because that is a story!)

So! Please holler if you have question on lodging, timeline, whatever and one of us will get right on it!

Otherwise, you'll hear back from me in a few weeks.

3 comments:

  1. well Nice article for wedding planner thanks and for free wedding planner android app

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your article. Please recommend some good Los Angeles Wedding venues for my 8th wedding anniversary which will be on 23rd December. We are thinking to celebrate it as outdoor wedding anniversary. What are your suggestions?

    ReplyDelete